VR goggles, personalized smart gadgets that measure everything, companion smartphone apps that are tied to your brand … have you taken a look at the market for promotional swag products as of late? The sector is in the midst of a massive shift that is bringing new opportunities for brands to interact with customers, to build a strong bond that will help them stand out in the market.
Earlier this year, Cheryl Snapp Conner, founder and CEO of SnappConner PR, spoke with Aiia, an international promotional products creator in the U.S., Poland and the U.K., to get insights on the promotional product trends that will lead the marketing agenda in 2017. These are the five trends they have identified:
- Design and quality are key
- Mobile apps will change the way people and companies use promo gifts
- Smart promo products are taking off in a big way
- The advent of Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR)
- Consider creating promo products from scratch to highlight your brand
Embrace these trends to tailor a product that will clearly communicate your message as a company that is one-of-a-kind in 2017 and beyond.